Analysis & Design
- The process starts with a visit to your NE, DH or SR postcode office.
- We take your ideas and create some graphics-only mockups for you to review.
- We use your comments to create a working homepage template.
- Taking your comments, practice leaflet, photos etc we build a working site.
- We keep you updated on progress and continue to use your input to shape your site.
- We write a test specification for your approval.
- site wide technical compliance with web standards.
- site wide check on top 5 browsers of the last 5 years.
- automatic check of internal links.
- automated check on accessibility.
- manual test of conformance with regulations.
- manual check of compliance with your industry standards.
- field test with the top 5 current browsers.
- functional testing of database driven applications.
- After running all the tests internally, you will then be invited to witness a UAT at our place.
How can you do all this for only £1000?
- We keep our overheads low by being home based.
- By using the best tools for the job.
- By using the PRINCE2 project management tools from "PROJECT in a box".
How many pages will I get for my money?
- As many as you need.
- We concentrate on designing a site look and feel relevant to you, your environment and your patients, clients and stakeholders.
- By comparison web page content is relatively cheap.
How will I keep my site up to date?
- You could use freeware such as SeaMonkey.
- You could purchase Adobe Contribute.
- However, most of our clients prefer to the hassle free approach of taking out our annual maintenance contract.